At Advanced Health Services, our goal is to help our patients live healthy, active lifestyles by helping them work hard, play hard, and live well. In order to provide your company and employees with the best care, we use a team approach in dealing with work-related injuries. Our staff works diligently to collaborate with the physicians, employers, workers compensation insurance companies, case managers, and employees. This collaboration allows for quick and accurate information and helps to keep your company’s insurance premiums at a minimum.
What sorts of injuries do we see at Advanced Health Services?
Advanced Health Services specializes in work-related injuries. Our provider is specialized in sports medicine. We are equipped to handle all nonsurgical orthopedic injuries. This would include musculoskeletal injuries, sprain, strains, or fractures. We also offer coverage of work-related accidents that result in puncture wounds, lacerations, or burns.
What are the benefits of using Business Health Services for your workplace injuries?
- Physician and staff are knowledgeable on OSHA and work comp rules and regulations for recordable injuries.
- A very strong stay-at-work or return-to-work philosophy from our staff and physicians.
- Completely equipped facilities including radiology, laboratory, and rehabilitation services.
- Immediate access to general and orthopedic surgeons.
- Open communication between employer, provider, and patient.
- Trained and certified staff with a variety of backgrounds in the medical field.
- Sports medicine specialist who can perform injections in office without making a referral.